Hi my lovess!! I don’t know if you guys know that i LOVE TV Shows and movies. So today im bringing you my top 25 TV Shows, because i know how hard is to actually, go through Netflix overwhelmed with all the different choices.
This list contains the top 25 TV Shows that i have seen on Netflix that i really loved and definitely will watch all over again.
- Sense 8: This Show is a Netflix original, the genre is sci-fi, drama, and mystery, but over all is simply amazing. “A group of people around the world are suddenly linked mentally, and must find a way to survive being hunted by those who see them as a threat to the world’s order”.
- New Girl: This show is pure comedy, if you want a good laugh and a feel good kind of show this is the one! “After a bad break-up, Jess, an offbeat young woman, moves into an apartment loft with three single men. Although they find her behavior very unusual, the men support her – most of the time”.
- Greys Anatomy: If you love a good drama, and lots of surgery this is your show! i mean this show is amazing the story line is great! ” A drama centered on the personal and professional lives of five surgical interns and their supervisors”.
- Flash: To keep it real their is so many marvel shows, and damn i cant keep up lol! but this one is one of the marvel TV Shows i love the most. “After being struck by lightning, Barry Allen wakes up from his coma to discover he’s been given the power of super speed, becoming the Flash, fighting crime in Central City”.
- Arrow: This marvel show is so good and the col thing is that the flash and arrow do a lot of crossovers and is so cool seeing your characters interact. “Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow”.
- Stranger things: Let me tell you guys that Netflix is killing it with this original TV Shows, this one is a cool one that i actually stared watching it because of the good reviews and i loved it. “When a young boy disappears, his mother, a police chief, and his friends must confront terrifying forces in order to get him back”.
- The 100: Guys i love Shows and movies that have to deal with super natural/ sci-fi end of the world type of thing and the 100 gave me just that.”Set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity’s lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet”.
- Prison Break: Okay this show is amazee if you want action and a show that keep you in you toes every single episode look this one up. And after we all thought this show was done for good.. they came up with a new season playing now.! “Due to a political conspiracy, an innocent man is sent to death row and his only hope is his brother, who makes it his mission to deliberately get himself sent to the same prison in order to break the both of them out, from the inside”.
- Once Upon a Time: This show gives a spin to all of the stories that we read as kids. “A young woman with a troubled past is drawn to a small town in Maine where fairy tales are to be believed”.
- Scandal: This show is all conspiracy and Shonda Rhimes is never wrong as she is the writer behind greys anatomy, ” A former White House Communications Director starts her own crisis management firm only to realize her clients are not the only ones with secrets”.
- Gossip Girl: This show i watched it really late, after everybody and everyone was done with it but if you haven’t seen it yet. and you into teenage drama and Manhattan..”Privileged teens living on the Upper East Side of New York can hide no secret from the ruthless blogger who is always watching”.
- Weeds: This show is drama and comedy and im actually watching it again as its been a while since the last time i saw the show. “When a suburban mother turns to dealing marijuana in order to maintain her privileged lifestyle after her husband dies, she finds out just how addicted her entire neighborhood already is”.
- The Walking Dead: Joying the Hype! This show is so good and we talking best zombie show ever! the story line is so good guys just watch the first episode if not sure.. “Sheriff Deputy Rick Grimes wakes up from a coma, to learn the world is in ruins, and must lead a group of survivors to stay alive”.
- Super Natural: If you like a good mystery and drama search this one up. “Two brothers follow their father’s footsteps as “hunters” fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and gods that roam the earth”.
- Dexter: This show is crazy! i don’t know how this shows makes you love and understand the bad guy. “Dexter Morgan is a Forensics Expert, but that’s what he seems to be, as that’s not what he really is. Dexter is a serial killer that hunts the bad”.
- One Tree Hill: This show is all drama, romance and sport, loved the story “Half-brothers Lucas and Nathan Scott trade between kinship and rivalry both on the basketball court and in the hearts of their friends in the small, but not so quiet town of Tree Hill, North Carolina”.
- Revenge: Lets go to the Hampton! the title says it all. ” An emotionally troubled young woman makes it her mission to exact revenge against the people who wronged her father”.
- Sons of Anarchy: SO GOOD! this show is epic..”A man in his early 30s struggles to find a balance in his life between being a new dad and his involvement in a motorcycle club”.
- Lost: really good show and good story line ” The survivors of a plane crash are forced to work together in order to survive on a seemingly deserted tropical island”.
- Nikita: A bad ass girl this is what is all about and a little more. “A rogue assassin returns to take down the secret organization that trained her”.
- Colony: Still watching this show and every new season it gets better and better.” In the wake of a mysterious alien invasion, a family fights to stay together in a new world order”.
- Life Unexpected: Loved the story Real life type of story “15 year old lux had been in and out of foster homes her whole life, until she decided to get emancipated but when that doesn’t work out is when she meets her birth parents”.
- 13 Reasons Why: This show is so real it kept me holding my breath during the entire thing! ” Follows teenager Clay Jensen, in his quest to uncover the story behind his classmate and crush, Hannah, and her decision to end her life”.
- The Vampire Diaries: Love me some vampires! Lots of love and romance “A young teen struggles to make a decision between two vampire brothers and their supernatural lives. Soon after she discovers the truth her whole world turns upside down”.
- This is not on Netflix BUT is one of my favorite “Games of Thrones” This show is amazing each episode is like a movie.
Hope this list help you guys find some good and amazing shows, all of this TV show i saw and im up to date with all of them, if you have any questions and suggestions hit me up!